Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adorable Kids in Easter Dress





This past Sunday, I had the kids wear their Easter outfits to church. Here are a few pictures of them in their cute Easter Sunday Dress. Landon is to busy to stay still for me to get many pics of him not to mention his drool down the front of him. These are some cute kids! Kinda partial to them :) Some are taken outside. The lighting in our house is not great for pictures. Hate it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those two.

Amanda D said...

They look so nice in their clothes. My daughter got a new dress but my boys didn't get new clothes.

Chanté said...

DARLING! So cute.

Maegan and Brian said...

SO ADORABLE!! They are both growing up SO fast! I love the last pic of Landon with his finger up to his lips- it looks like he is about to say "1 Million Dollars" LOVE these cute kids!!

Kara said...

So cute!! Did you get Landon's outfit at Children's Place, my most fav store for little boys?? I dressed my kids in their Easter clothes last Sunday too- I still need to post the pictures. We're getting closer to moving, just two weeks away now. Hope to see you soon!

Bre said...

Your kids are SO gorgeous!!! They look adorable in their outfits and I love them both so much!