
This past weekend we went camping with our family at Valley of Fire. We went to celebrate our little nephews first birthday. It was a blast! The kids love spending time together, climbing the rocks, digging in dirt, roasting marshmallows, and enjoying the outdoors. It's such a gorgeous place to visit and beside the windy night in our little tent, it was a lot of fun!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Camping at Valley of Fire
Posted by Marchezt at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Valley of Fire is one of my favorite places. I haven't been there in years though. Glad you had a good time!
How fun! I so wish we lived closer so all of us could go camping. Nick and Troy used to have so much fun camping... I think all of us would have just as much, if not more fun! :-P
Love you 4 lots! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment