Ok...I know I need to post on Landon's 1st Birthday, and I promise it will be the next post, but I'm so excited the deals I scored today and yesterday. I had to share! :)
First, I went to CVS ( our local pharmacy chain) (bottom pic) If you know CVS you know they have some great deals on everyday items and they have what they call Extra Care Bucks that are like free money. So here is what I bought and how the deal went down:
CVS Total :$ 61.06
Coupons and ECBs: $ $27.27
Total out of pocket: $ 36.10 (50% or so, Savings!)
Some highlights, the Easter Egg Color Kit for free, M&Ms $1 per bag, Charmin Toliet Paper $5, FREE Masacara and Makeup!! This is one of my favorite places to score amazing deals! I love it!
VONS (top pic) has yet to be on Grocery Smarts site, hopefully soon, but I notice how great their ad was for this week along with my coupons. So off we went and here is how it broke down:
VONS Total: $ 108.47
Manf. Coupons: $ 11.00
Store Savings: $42.75
Total out of pocket: $ 54.72 (50% Savings)
I'm so proud of this shopping trip! So many great deals to break it all down! I have not shopped at Vons for years, but I know I will be again after today! Again, this does take alittle planning and work, but I love to see the total drop and walk out paying half of what I would have. It's my way to stretch our money further.
1 comments:
I'm sooo impressed with you and your shopping and ways to save money.
Post a Comment