I'm trying hard this year to teach my kids the "real" reason why we celebrate Christmas. Kaedance understands that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus, but still looks forward to the presents.
Landon is still to young to grasp Christmas, let alone Christs' birth, but I want them both to know the true meaning behind this special day. To help with this,I bought a "Little People" nativity set to teach them along with some Christmas books about his birth and I'm hoping it's sinking in with them. Here is a pic of the set. So cute! Landon carries around baby Jesus. He says, "baby...baby."
Monday, December 21, 2009
The "True" Meaning of Christmas
Posted by Marchezt at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been looking for that set! Where did you get it? That is one of my favorite Nativities.
Very cute. I wanted to get it, but it is impossible to find currently.
Post a Comment