Friday, July 31, 2009

Kaedance's 5th B-Day Party


Little late, but, this past Saturday, was Kaedie's Birthday Party. She celebrated it along with her "cousin" Cora who is a year and one week older than Kaedance. She turned 6 and Kaedance turned 5. We thought it would be fun to have a Beach Themed Party.


We began the party at our neighborhood splash park (awesome for parties and it's FREE... kinda, but we pay HOA fees). The kids love it there and they can run out some energy. We had pizza there and traveled back to our house for an Ice Cream Sundae Bar and some Cupcakes that I was so proud of. I found cute paper umbrellas that I stuck in the cupcake which had blue frosting (water) and sand (cookie crumbs) to look like the beach. My Sis-In-Law gave me the idea for the sand and my awesome Mom helped me bake them. I found cute flip flop plates and napkins in the $1 section at Target along with the umbrellas and beach balls. The other decorations (Palm trees, Beach Pales, and Balloons) came from the Wonderful Dollar Tree. The kids that came took home a beach pale full of goodies. I really wanted the house,decorations, and party favors to resemble the beach (hopefully it did). I love hosting parties and coming up with themes. It's Fun! I also love doing it to a budget. I Would love to have an Event Planning Business if I had all the money in the world. (side note, sorry :) )

Kaedance and Cora were spoiled with gifts (Thanks to everyone for them!) It looked like Christmas. We are so blessed to have amazing families and friends! Thanks to my Parents and Brother, Sis-In-Law, and Nephew for making a trip down to celebrate with her. We love you all and appreciate you thinking of Kaedance on her birthday! We can't believe our little bug is now 5, but we look forward to many more celebrations and enjoying watching her grow!

1 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

What a fun birthday party. Wish we could have been there!!!

Love you 4!